We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The stuffed potatoes they are an excellent idea to prepare and exploit on many different occasions. Stuffed with seasonal vegetables and mozzarella, potatoes stuffed with lots of good vegetables replace pasta and starchy foods very well. They are perfect for those with celiac disease and for a dinner with friends. Even better if the vegetables come from biologic agricultureto. Organic products are not only better on the palate but respect the agricultural ecosystem.
THE Organic products they do not contain residues! So let's choose to eat healthy. We can choose the ingredients for the filling according to the season and also according to how we want to consume them, that is, as a hot or cold dish. In our recipe we offer you a filling of zucchini and peppers.
Potatoes stuffed with mozzarella and vegetables. The ingredients for 4 people
- 4/6 large yellow potatoes
- 500 grams of zucchini
- 1 red pepper
- 200 grams of mozzarella
- 50 grams of grated cheese
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 2 sage leaves
- Salt and Pepper To Taste.
- extra virgin olive oil
Tools: Vegetable tray, aluminum foil, baking tray, bowl
Potatoes stuffed with mozzarella and vegetables. The preparation
- Wash the potatoes well and remove the peel. With the special tool, gently empty the central part of the potato.
- In a bowl, chop the boiled vegetables and add salt, pepper, sage, parsley and a drizzle of oil. Stir for a few seconds, add the diced mozzarella, the cheese and continue mixing for a few more seconds.
- Fill each potato with a teaspoon pushing the filling well, then wrap each one in aluminum foil and before closing add a piece of rosemary and a pinch of salt.
- Close each packet and place on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated oven at 220 ° for 20/30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and wait 10 minutes before opening and removing the aluminum foil. Serve the stuffed potatoes hot or cold, with a drizzle of oil.
Photo | veganblog.it
You may also be interested in the article: "How mozzarella is made“